We are the 7th largest cable provider in the U.S., currently operating in markets along the East Coast from Maine to Florida. And, we wanted to take this opportunity to express our excitement that we are your new business communications partner. Your business is important to us, and we will do everything we can to make sure your transition from TVC to Atlantic Broadband is as seamless as possible.
What to expect with your account information:
- In April, you will officially become an Atlantic Broadband customer with the arrival of your first billing statement, which will include your new account number.
- The pricing and services that you currently receive from Thames Valley Communications will not change.
- While there will be some changes to when you receive and pay your bill, your billing period will remain the same.
Finding your new account number is easy.
You will be assigned a new account number on your first Atlantic Broadband billing statement.
Here’s how to manage your new account:
Let’s get you started by registering online, where you can begin to manage your Atlantic Broadband account, see your statement, sign up for electronic billing and autopay, and update account information. We have set up an account for you, but you will need to activate it in a few easy steps.
Go to TVCconnect.com, and click “Pay My Cable Bill” under “Existing Customers”.
- To register, enter your new 16-digit account number, which you will receive with your first Atlantic Broadband statement, and click “continue”.
- Next, set up your new username and password.
- From here, you can register for automatic payments by adding your credit card or bank account information.
Manage your phone features in our digital portal:
- You will need to log into our new phone manager to update your settings on 4/21/21.
- Go to TVCconnect.com, and click “Business Phone Portal” under “Existing Customers”.
- Enter your Account Number (Sub ID) and PIN (Account Password).
- Follow the onscreen steps to complete registration.
- The great news is that your phone number will remain exactly the same, and you will continue to enjoy convenient features like call forwarding and anonymous call rejection.
- Your voicemail will not be retained after 4/21/21, so please save any important voicemails prior to that date by following
- Go to mydigitalservices.com and log in with your current phone manager login.
- Click Voicemail Management on the left side then click Voice Messages on the left side.
- Find the voicemail you wish to save and click the download icon under save, it will save a .wav file to your computer.
- Repeat for each voicemail you wish to save.
If you have any questions or if you have any issues with your billing or service, please use the existing toll free number you use today to reach Thames Valley Communications: (860) 446-4009.